The JP379FF is suitable for any professional player looking for a slightly smaller bass tuba to work in lighter orchestral projects and ensemble/chamber groups. This tuba sings in the upper register and really speaks in the lower register making this an all-round fantastic instrument.
- Created in collaboration with Paul Riggett of Sterling Brass, the JP379 represents a fusion of professional level Sterling components and design with the affordability and durability normally associated with the JP brand
- Constructed from high grade 80:20 brass
- Sterling designed leadpipe
- Features 4 in-line rotary valves
- Full 4/4 size standing at a height of 38"(96cm)
- Bore of 0.748" - 0.827" (19-21mm)
- Bell size of 16.535" (420mm)
- Features carriage rings and a lyre box
- 5 rotary valves to help with tuning and alternative fingerings
- Model: JP379FF Sterling, JP379FFS Sterling
- Key: FF
- Bell Size: High Grade Brass 420mm (16.535")
- Valves: 5 Rotary Valves
- Bore: Large 19-21mm ( 0.748" - 0.827")
- Water Keys: 1
- Body: High Grade Brass
- Finish: Gold Lacquer (JP379FF), Silver Plated (JP379FFS)
- Marching Rings: Yes
- Lyre Box: Yes
The JP379 is supplied with a mouthpiece and comes with a lightweight case. The case includes hard wheels and an ergonomic pull strap and handle and features a large storage pocket for sheet music and small accessories. Internally, there are also several compartments for small accessories.
All JP instruments are covered by a 2 year warranty. For more details visit our Warranty Page.