- Designed in collaboration with Smith-Watkins.The JP254SW features:
Exclusive Smith-Watkins design leadpipe delivering unparalleled sound quality at this price point
- Monel valves provide a smooth and responsive action
- Trigger on the 1st valve slide offers flexibility in tuning on some of the more difficult lower notes
- The smaller size (only 23cm long) and good balance of the JP159 Pocket Trumpet make it very easy to play and carry for young beginners. This model features: - Monel piston valves
- A bell the same size as a full sized trumpet
- Sound and playability is as similar to a standard trumpet as possible
- Available in a variety of colourful finishes
- The JP152 is well regarded as an inexpensive harmony trumpet with the characteristics and performance of professional level models.
Rose brass leadpipe aids players of all abilities to produce a rounded strong sound
- Monel piston valves have smooth and fast action
- Fixed finger ring on the 3rd valve slide to provide greater strength and rigidity.
- Designed in collaboration with Smith-Watkins, the JP351SW HW features:
Exclusive Smith-Watkins design leadpipe which provides a powerful sound
- Special heavyweight bell for a warmer sound
- Heavy top and bottom valve caps
- Monel valves ensure a quick and smooth action
- Satisfying combination of balance and sound, ideal for those big band moments.
- Handmade leadpipe by Andy Taylor
- Heavy bell
- Heavyweight finger rings
- Heavyweight top and bottom caps
- Amado design water keys help to complete the attractive design
- Made from a High Grade 80:20 Brass
- JP by Taylor trumpet provides players with a big, bright sound and is a very cost effective route into the Taylor family
- By using Rose Brass for the leadpipe, the JP051 is capable of supporting you to achieve a strong and warm sound.
Rose brass leadpipe
- Rose Brass has a higher copper content improving the tonal qualities
- Adjusatable 3rd valve ring, to support smaller hands and good hand positionand comfort
- Ideal student trumpet
- Recommended by Jamie Prophet of the BBC Philharmonic Orchestra
- The JP251SW has been carefully designed in collaboration with Dr Richard Smith of Smith-Watkins to ensure the instrument benefits from the same attention to detail as Smith-Watkins instruments.
The excellent articulation and sound projection stem from the exclusively designed Smith-Watkins leadpipe which sets the JP251SW apart from other intermediate level trumpets.
- Constructed from high grade 80:20 brass to ensure a bright tone
- Monel piston valves
- Adjustable 1st and 3rd valve slides to assist on the tuning of the more difficult notes.
- Attractively designed, this instrument resembles a fully professional Smith-Watkins model and is available in many different finishes for that personal touch.
- The JP251SW is one of our most popular mid-range models and a fantastic choice for any player.
- The JP351SWLT was designed in collaboration with Smith-Watkins to ensure a high level of performance.
A large bore instrument
- Fitted with a specially designed nickel silver Smith-Watkins reverse leadpipe
- Free blowing experience and a big, powerful sound perfect for use in big bands and session music.
- Lightweight in design and made from a High Grade 80:20 Brass
- Monel piston valves to increase reliability and and playability.
- Designed in collaboration with Dr Richard Smith of Smith-Watkins, the JP257SW offers the standard of intonation and playability that would be expected of professional models.
An exclusive Smith-Watkins design leadpipe supports players to achieve a bold and rich sound
- Sound quality is further improved by its construction from high grade 80:20 brass throughout
- Monel valves provide a quick and smooth action
- Easily and efficiently change pitch between D and Eb by simply swapping the main tuning and 3 valve slides with the extra 4 supplied.