The JP111 gives new players the option of a more advanced entry level flute when compared to our JP011 model. This model benefits from a higher standard of manufacturing and is very capable of supporting players through the middle grades.
- Offset G keywork makes holding the instrument more comfortable by providing an ergonomic hand position. This can help to increase playing time before players’ hands get tired
- A Split E mechanism supports players when playing high E and adds stability to the tone across all registers
- Responsive cut head-joint encourages quicker learning and a more developed sound
- Model: JP111
- Key: C
- Keywork: Closed Hole, Y-Arm
- Toneholes: Extruded
- Offset G: Yes
- Split E: Yes
- Footjoint: C
- Material: Silver Plated Nickel Silver Alloy
The JP111 is supplied with a hard case, case cover with shoulder strap, cleaning rod and silver polishing cloth.
All JP instruments are covered by a 2 year warranty. For more details visit our Warranty Page.