You will find that the JP377 Sterling is suitable for professional players who are looking for an instrument made to the highest standard, which is easy blowing and has clear and perfect intonation. The JP377 Sterling will fit in nicely in any musical set up, from sitting at the back of a top section brass band, large orchestral work, or small ensemble chamber music.
- Constructed from high grade brass (80:20) ensuring the instrument is both durable whilst improving sound quality
- The large 19" bell also helps contribute towards an improved sound quality and increased acoustic projection
- A carefully configured fully compensating system ensuring that accurate tuning and alternate fingering is possible.
- A Sterling designed leadpipe
- Model: JP377, JP377S
- Key: EEb
- Bell Size: High Grade 483mm (19”)
- Valves: 4 Piston valves
- Bore: Large 17.30mm (.681”)
- Water Keys:4
- Body: High Grade Brass
- Finish: Lacquer (JP377), Silver Plated (JP377S)
- Lyre: Yes
The JP377 Sterling comes supplied with a mouthpiece, an Ultra-Pure Maintenance pack and the JP Pro lightweight case with an open interior design with movable padded blocks which can be used to secure many different brands of EEb tuba with a maximum bell diameter of 19". Outside the case, a number of high specification components can be found including YKK zips, 2 leather covered carrying handles and hard wearing wheels. Finally, the case features a large A4 pocket perfect for sheet music and small accessories. These impact tested hard cases ensure your precious instrument is kept safe whilst providing ease of mobility with hard wheels and an ergonomically placed handle.
All JP instruments are covered by a 2 year warranty. For more details visit our Warranty Page.