The JP374 Sterling is JP's flagship 4 valve fully compensating professional level Bb Euphonium. Created in collaboration with Paul Riggett of Sterling Brass, the JP374 Sterling represents a fusion of professional level Sterling components and design with the affordability and durability normally associated with the JP brand. Widely respected as one of the leading designers and manufacturers of brass instruments in the UK, Paul previously worked as a production manager at Boosey & Hawkes before creating Sterling Musical Instruments in 1987.
- Constructed from high grade 80:20 brass throughout
- Features a 12" bell for superior sound projection
- Fully compensating
- Includes a 3+1 bottom sprung valve system enabling an alternative fingering system
- Incorporates an exclusively designed trademark Sterling leadpipe
- Model: JP374 Sterling, JP374S Sterling
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: High Grade Brass 304.8mm (12”)
- Valves: 4 Piston Valves
- Bore: Large 15mm-16.8mm (.590”-.661”)
- Water Keys: 3
- Body: High Grade Brass
- Finish: Lacquer (JP374 Sterling), Silver Plate (JP374S Sterling)
- Lyre Box: Yes
The JP374 Sterling is supplied with a mouthpiece, Ultra-pure maintenance kit and high quality John Packer JP852 Pro Euphonium Case.
The case features a lightweight fibreglass construction and adjustable padded blocks for maximum protection. Ergonomic handles are well placed and feel of a high quality.
All JP instruments are covered by a 2 year warranty. For more details visit our Warranty Page.