With the JP372 Tenor Horn in your hands, you can proudly acknowledge your musical progress and achievements. This instrument is a testament to your dedication as you advance in your music journey, studying for higher grades and making the transition from the training band to the main band.
The JP372 Tenor Horn is a symbol of your hard work and commitment, reflecting the milestones you've conquered on your musical path. Whether you're tackling advanced grades or securing a spot in the main band, this instrument is a companion that celebrates your musical growth and accomplishments. Own the JP372 Tenor Horn as a symbol of your dedication and success in your musical endeavours.
- Because John Packer understands that as you progress you require an instrument that will complement your skill level, a collaboration with Paul Riggett of Sterling Musical Instruments was formed. Together John Packer and Paul Riggett have created a Tenor Horn with many features you would find on a more expensive model.
Combination of John Packer durability and Sterling design components
- Specially designed Sterling leadpipe
- 80:20 brass construction
- Monel Piston valves
- 4 water keys
- Model: JP372, JP372S
- Key: Eb
- Bellsize: 203.2mm (8")
- Bore: Large 11.84mm (0.466")
- Waterkeys: 4
- Body: High grade 80:20 Brass
- Finish: Lacquer (JP372), Silverplate (JP372S)
- Valves: 3 Monel Piston valves
- Lyre Box: Yes
- Additional features: Sterling leadpipe
The JP372 is supplied with a John Packer JP853 Pro Tenor Horn case, a JP 3 Tenor Horn mouthpiece, Ultra Pure valve oil and a maintenance guide.
All JP instruments are covered by a 2 year warranty. For more details visit our Warranty Page.