Owning a JP372 Tenor Horn you know you have progressed in your music journey and are now studying for your higher grades, or making the move from the training band to the main band, which you have worked so hard to achieve.
- Because John Packer understands that as you progress you require an instrument that will complement your skill level, a collaboration with Paul Riggett of Sterling Musical Instruments was formed. Together John Packer and Paul Riggett have created a Tenor Horn with many features you would find on a more expensive model.
Combination of John Packer durability and Sterling design components
- Specially designed Sterling leadpipe
- 80:20 brass construction
- Monel Piston valves
- 4 water keys
- Model: JP372, JP372S
- Key: Eb
- Bellsize: 203.2mm (8")
- Bore: Large 11.84mm (0.466")
- Waterkeys: 4
- Body: High grade 80:20 Brass
- Finish: Lacquer (JP372), Silverplate (JP372S)
- Valves: 3 Monel Piston valves
- Lyre Box: Yes
- Additional features: Sterling leadpipe
The JP372 is supplied with a John Packer JP853 Pro Tenor Horn case, a JP 3 Tenor Horn mouthpiece, Ultra Pure valve oil and a maintenance guide.
All JP instruments are covered by a 2 year warranty. For more details visit our Warranty Page.