The JP371SW is an advanced step-up cornet ideal for players serious about moving to the next level. This instrument is more than capable of supporting students through the higher grades and beyond and is a great choice for musicians progressing into their main band.
- Designed in collaboration with Smith-Watkins, the JP371SW benefits from a range of professional components. Smith-Watkins are world renowned for their unparalleled quality of sound and supply the UK military with brass instruments handmade in the UK.
This advanced cornet features:
Exclusive solid silver Smith-Watkins design leadpipe made especially for this model
- High Grade 80:20 Brass throughout
- As you would expect with more advanced cornets, this model’s large bore supports players to achieve a powerful sound
- One-piece bell for superior sound quality
- 1st and 3rd valve slide triggers for ease of tuning
- Monel valves for a quick and responsive action
- Model: JP371SW, JP371SWS
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: 123mm (4.84")
- Bore: Large 11.9mm (0.469")
- Waterkeys: 2 (Lever)
- Body: High Grade 80:20 Brass
- Finish: Lacquer (JP371SW), Silverplate (JP371SWS)
- Lyre Box: Yes
The JP371SW is supplied with a JP851 Pro Double Trumpet Case, John Packer 4B Cornet Mouthpiece, Ultra Pure Valve Oil and Maintenance Guide.
All JP instruments are covered by a 2 year warranty. For more details visit our Warranty Page.