The John Packer JP323 Eb Clarinet is a well-suited instrument for advancing players seeking an affordable wooden Eb clarinet, particularly for orchestral, wind band, and ensemble performances.
Combining an accessible price tag with a rich tone, this clarinet proves to be a desirable choice, outperforming both comparable and more expensive wooden models.
Designed to guide players through the higher grades, the JP323 ensures a high level of performance, making it an ideal and practical option for those looking to enhance their musical capabilities in various ensemble settings.
- Crafted from Grenadilla wood for a rich, full tone
- Fitted with sliver plated keywork
- Wooden tenon rings for a sleek and stylish finish
- Reinforced barrel and bell to reduce the risk of cracking
- Modern ringless bell for improved resonance
- Adjustable thumb rest for extra comfort
- Comes with two barrels to aid tuning
- Model: JP323
- Key: Eb
- Material: Grenadilla body with silverplated keywork
- Keywork: Silver Plated
- Mechanism: Full keywork
- Finish: Black
- Mouthpiece: JP
- Lyre Box: No
Included as part of the outfit is a JP student mouthpiece which is responsive and free-blowing.
The fabric covered, single, hard case is compact with an outside pocket which can store small accessories.
The shoulder strap offers greater ease of portability.
Also included are two barrels, a pull-through, ligature + cap set, cork grease and a sample reed.
All JP instruments are covered by a 2 year warranty. For more details visit our Warranty Page.