Whether you are a developing player or a professional player you will find the JP275SWS comfortable to play. Equally suitable for Brass Band, Jazz and Classical work.
- Leadpipe specially designed by Smith-Watkins
- Rose brass one piece bell
- Warm and mellow sound
- Construction from high grade 80:20 brass
- Trigger on 3rd valve to assist in tuning accuracy
- Smooth action top sprung monel piston valves
- 3 water keys enable easy maintenance and cleaning
- Model: JP275SW, JP275SWS, JP275SWST
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: 158.75mm (6.25”) – Rose Brass
- Bore: medium-Small 10.49mm (0.413”)
- WaterKeys: 3(lever)
- Body: High Grade Brass
- Finish: Lacquer (JP275SW), Silver Plated (JP275SWS), Satin (JP275SWST)
- Lyre Box: No
The JP275SW is supplied in a John Packer JP853 Pro Tenor/Flugel Horn Case, with a John Packer 4BFL flugel horn Mouthpiece, Ultra Pure valve oil and a maintenance guide with advice to help keep your instrument in perfect order.
All JP instruments are covered by a 2 year warranty. For more details visit our Warranty Page.