The JP263Rath B/F compensating French Horn is meticulously crafted to cater to the advancing musician seeking a more lightweight instrument. This horn provides easy access to both the Bb and F sides, making it an excellent choice for players looking to enhance their performance. Discover the exceptional design and versatility of the JP263Rath for an enriched playing experience.
- Michael Rath is highly regarded for his trombone designs, but what is less well known is that he spent ten years working with Paxman’s making French Horns.
The JP263 Rath Bb/F French Horn features:
Constructed from high grade 80:20 brass throughout
- Exclusive Rath design leadpipe
- Includes a compensating system allowing access to both Bb and F sides of the instrument
- Mechanical (ball & socket) linkage and neoprene valve bumpers, usually reserved for more expensive French Horns
- Reversible Bb/F lever for those who prefer the horn to stand in Bb rather than F
The JP263Rath is supplied with a JP612 mouthpiece and comes equipped with a high quality hard case for maximum protection.
Also supplied with a bottle of Ultra Pure valve oil and a maintenance guide to help you keep your instrument in top playing order.
All JP instruments are covered by a 2 year warranty. For more details visit our Warranty Page.