Now that you’ve mastered the basics of the Saxophone you will be looking for an instrument that can take you to the next level with your saxophone playing. The JP245 has been designed to meet your requirements to achieve this, but at a very affordable price. Which incidentally makes this saxophone an interesting option if you are at a higher level of playing.
- Rust resistant blue steel springs which have better tension memory
- A full sound and greater projection because of the high grade 80:20 brass construction
- Italian leather pads for a better seal and durability, enhancing a more responsive and fuller sound
- High F# and Front F keys
- To aid faster movement, a floating plate for the left hand little finger
- Adjustable thumb rest and sling ring to aide with comfort while playing
- Attractive elaborate engraving and white pearl touch pieces
- Model: JP245
- Key: Eb
- Material: Brass
- Keywork: Gold Lacquer
- Mechanism: Full Keywork
- Finish: Gold Lacquer
- Lyre Box: Yes
The JP245 is supplied in a hard case which has D rings that can facilitate a shoulder strap for ease of transportation along with a Bari Esprit mouthpiece, cap, ligature and a basic sling.
All JP instruments are covered by a 2 year warranty. For more details visit our Warranty Page.