The JP232 is John Packer's double in-line (independent) rotor bass trombone and this instrument has been very successful as a step up model in the semi-professional market. For a mid-range bass trombone, the JP232 is beautifully balanced with the in-line rotors and being very similar to an open wrap trombone, it blows very freely and open. The JP232 is a wonderful instrument for you as an intermediate player looking to move into the world of bass trombone playing, or if you are more experienced player looking for an inexpensive trombone.
- The JP232 Bass Trombone has been praised for its well balanced and free blowing nature. The JP232 is perfect for you if you need that big brass sound on a limited budget. Highly affordable without having compromised on its robust and well-engineered construction,
The JP232 features:
- Large bore design
- Large 9.5" Yellow Brass bell
- Configuration options, D slide is also included as standard
- Model: JP232
- Key: Bb/F/Eb/G + Bb/F/D/Gb
- Bell Size: Yellow Brass 241mm (9.5”)
- Valves: 2 Rotary Valves
- Bore: Large 14.3mm (.563”)
- Water Keys: 1
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Lacquer
- Lyre Box: No
The JP232 Bass Trombone is supplied with a JP mouthpiece and lightweight case. The case is well designed to be robust yet lightweight and to provide as much protection to your instrument as possible. It is equipped with backpack straps and a comfortable shoulder strap as standard and also includes a small storage pocket accessible from the outside suitable for storing small accessories and sheet music.
All JP instruments are covered by a 2 year warranty. For more details visit our Warranty Page.