The JP Marching French Horn is designed to capture the warm tonal colors associated with the traditional French Horn. Its forward-facing design allows for the projection of sound across the marching field, ensuring that the instrument's expressive and resonant qualities are well-heard in outdoor settings.
Featuring many of the characteristics that make the French Horn unique, this marching version offers musicians the opportunity to bring the distinctive and rich tones of the French Horn to the marching band environment. Whether contributing to a traditional marching band or exploring new musical avenues, the JP Marching French Horn is crafted to provide both the tonal qualities and projection necessary for a compelling outdoor performance.
- The JP2052 Marching French Horn has been designed to:
Project its rich and warm tone colours across the marching field with the use of its forward facing 10 1/8" bell
- This instrument has great intonation and is designed with a unique bell throat that creates a powerful alto voice and excellent low register projection
- Pitched in Bb, this model also provides excellent upper register stability
- Model: JP2052, JP2052S
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: High Grade Brass 257mm (10 1/8”)
- Valves: Piston 3
- Bore: 11.99mm (.472")
- Water Key: Lever 2
- Body: High Grade Brass
- Finish: Lacquer (JP2052), Silver Plate (JP2052S)
- Lyre Box: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
The JP2052 Marching French Horn is supplied with a strong ABS hard plastic case, as well as a mouthpiece, valve oil and tuning slide grease.
All JP instruments are covered by a 2 year warranty. For more details visit our Warranty Page..