The John Packer JP181C Oboe is an entry level instrument suitable for students progressing from less advanced models, such as the JP081 and similar models. Having a higher specification this model is suitable for students working towards higher grades.
- Lightweight construction from resin
- Adjustable thumb rest to accommodate most hand sizes
- A more natural hand position due to the silver plated keywork featuring plateau keys
- Comfortable instrument for students to practice and play
- Uniquely for a resin constructed oboe, the JP181C features a full conservatoire keywork
- Model: JP181
- Key: C
- Material: Resin
- Keywork: Silver Plated
- Mechanism: Conservatoire
- Finish: Black
- Lyre Box: No
- Additional Features: Lightweight, Adjustable thumb rest, Full conservatoire keywork
- Supplied With: Cork grease and cleaning cloth
The JP181 is supplied with a John Packer JP8181 Oboe Case and accessory pack containing cork grease and cleaning cloth.
All JP instruments are covered by a 2 year warranty. For more details visit our Warranty Page.