The JP164 is a Kruspe style student to mid range double French horn ideal if you are looking for an affordable Bb/F double.
The instrument is freeblowing across the entire range and comes in an attractive lacquer finish.
The adjustable finger hook and ducks foot makes it ideal to suit any size hands including younger players.
- As you would expect from an instrument at this level, the JP164 includes:
Neoprene valve bumpers
- Mechanical (ball & socket) linkage
- Adjustable and reversible Bb/F lever for those who prefer the horn to stand in Bb rather than F
- Finger hook and ducks foot can all be adjusted to ensure a comfortable hand position
- Model: JP164
- Key: Bb/F
- Bell Size: Yellow Brass Bell 310mm
- Valves: 4 Rotary
- Bore: 12.00mm
- Water Keys: 1
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Lacquer
- Lyre Box: No
- Mouthpiece: JP612
The JP164 is supplied with a JP612 mouthpiece and comes equipped with a high quality case for maximum protection.
The case is lightweight, well-designed and attractively styled. A comfortable shoulder strap is included as standard.
The case also includes a small storage pocket accessible for the outside of the case. This enables players to store small accessories and sheet music with their instrument.
The JP164 is also supplied with a bottle of Ultra Pure valve oil and a maintenance guide to help you keep your instrument in top playing order.
All JP instruments are covered by a 2 year warranty. For more details visit our Warranty Page.