If you are looking for a reliable Bb/F trombone but you can’t justify the cost of a more expensive instrument, then the JP133MLR Bb/F for you.
Ideal for use within schools ensembles and training bands you will find the JP133MLR Bb/F is suitable for all your musical needs.
Well respected in developing high performing but affordable instruments, John Packer's have equipped the JP133MLR with a rose brass bell giving it a fullness and maturity in tone that is usually not found at this level.
- Recommended by Andy Berryman of the Halle Orchestra, the JP133MLR wasdescribed as "excellent value for money and ideal for the aspiring trombone player. I could get away with either of these on a Halle gig."
John Packer's have equipped the JP133MLR with a rose brass bell giving it a fullness and maturity in tone that is usually not found at this level. The JP133MLR also features:
Durable string rotor mechanism ensuring the development of players is supported as much as possible
- Large bore tenor trombone boasts an 8" bell
- Small shank bore measuring .525"
- Bell ring providing a robust structure
- Rose brass bell ensuring a full, dark sound
The JP133MLR Bb/F Tenor Trombone is supplied with a JP605 mouthpiece and lightweight case. The case features backpack straps and a shoulder strap and includes a small external storage pocket enabling players to store small accessories and sheet music with their instrument.
All JP instruments are covered by a 2 year warranty. For more details visit our Warranty Page.