If you are a beginner on the Saxophone or even an established player looking to source one, then the John Packer JP045 Eb Alto Saxophone is an ideal and affordable option. For a beginner the JP045 is a good introduction to the Saxophone and is capable of taking you through to the middle grades.
- Extensive research and development was undertaken to ensure that the JP045 has many features that would normally only be available on more expensive alternatives
- Fully ribbed construction and double spine on B & C keys
- Underslung octave mechanism
- Rust resistant blue steel springs with tension memory
- Italian leather pads that create a better seal than conventional pads
- High F# and front F keys
- Floating plate for little finger cluster (left hand)
- Adjustable thumb ring and sling ring
- A range of features, extra engraving and abalone pearls
- Model: JP045G, JP045BS, JP045S, JP045BG, JP045R, JP045V
- Key: Eb
- Material: Brass
- Keywork: JP045G (Gold Lacquer), JP045S (Silver Plated), JP045BS (Black, silver keys), JP045BG (Black, gold keys), JP045R (Rose Brass), JP045V (Vintage)
- Mechanism: Full Keywork
- Finish: JP045G (Gold Lacquer), JP045S (Silver Plated), JP045BS (Black, silver keys), JP045BG (Black, gold keys), JP045 (Rose Brass), JP045V (Vintage)
- Lyre Box: Yes
The JP045 is supplied in a hard case which has D rings, a Bari Esprit mouthpiece, cap, ligature and a basic sling.
All JP instruments are covered by a 2 year warranty. For more details visit our Warranty Page.