If you are thinking of taking up the soprano saxophone or as a professional player looking for an affordable soprano saxophone, then the JP043 is certainly one that you should take a serious look at. Ideal to take you through the lower grades and will provide you with an introduction into saxophone playing. As a professional player it will allow you to explore the soprano sax in the solo role, plus band and sax choir repertoire.
- The JP043 comes with many features that you would normally just find on more expensive models.
Two crooks, one curved and one straight which offer a choice of angle to increase comfort
- Underslung octave mechanism
- Rust resistant blue steel springs with better tension memory
- Italian leather pads for a better seal and a fuller more responsive sound
- Projection and tonal depth improved with the use of resonator pads
- Front F, high F# and high G keys
- Floating plate design for the left hand little finger cluster
- Adjustable thumb rest to help attain a more natural and comfortable position
- Sling ring
- Range of modern finishes enhanced by engraving and abalone pearls
- Model: JP043G, JP043V, JP043B, JP043R, JP043S, JP043BS
- Key: Bb
- Material: Brass
- Keywork: JP043G (Gold lacquer), JP043V (Vintage), JP043B (Gold lacquer), JP043R (Gold lacquer), JP043S (Silver Plated), JP043BS (Silver Plated)
- Mechanism: Full keywork
- Finishes: Gold Lacquer (JP043G), SIlverplate (JP043S), Rose Brass (JP043R), Vintage (JP043V), Black Lacquer (Silver Keys) (JP043BS), Black Lacquer (Gold Keys) (JP043B)
- Lyre: No
The JP043 is supplied in a backpack case that can also facilitate a provided shoulder strap for ease of transportation. The case is pocketed which is suitable for storing small accessories and comes with a Bari Esprit mouthpiece, cap, ligature and a basic sling.
All JP instruments are covered by a 2 year warranty. For more details visit our Warranty Page.