For the student looking for an instrument to introduce them to the saxophone, then the John Packer JP042 Bb Tenor Saxophone is an affordable ideal choice. It has been specifically designed to aid the beginner to study and work through the lower UK music grade exams.
- Fully ribbed construction and double spine on the B and C keys, for additional strength
- Rust resistant blue steel springs with tension memory
- Italian leather pads that create a better seal than conventional pads
- Resonator pads to improve projection and give more depth to the tone
- High F# and front F keys
- Floating plate for little finger cluster (left hand)
- Adjustable thumb ring and sling ring
- A range of modern finishes, extra engraving and abalone pearls
- Model: JP042G, JP042BG, JP042S, JP042R, JP042V, JP042BS
- Key: Bb
- Material: Brass
- Keywork: JP042S (Silver Plated), JP042G (Gold Lacquer), JP042BG (Gold Lacquer), JP042R (Rose Brass), JP042V (Vintage), JP042BS (Silver Plated)
- Mechanism: Full Keywork
- Finish: Silver Plated (JP042S), Gold Lacquer (JP042G), Black Lacquer (JP042BG) ,Rose Brass (JP042R), Vintage (JP042V), Black Lacquer (JP042BS)
- Lyre Box: Yes
The JP042 is supplied in a hard case which has D rings that can facilitate a shoulder strap for ease of transportation along with a Bari Esprit mouthpiece, cap, ligature and a basic sling.
All JP instruments are covered by a 2 year warranty. For more details visit our Warranty Page.