The JP011CH gives players maximum flexibility with the inclusion of both a curved and straight headjoint.
Younger players can start with the curved headjoint before easily swapping to the straight version when they are ready.
This model is a favourite with parents as the two headjoint increase the instruments longevity before an upgrade is required.
- Responsive cut head-joint encourages quicker learning and a more developed sound.
- Offset G keywork provides a comfortable and ergonomic hand position which can feel more natural for new players
- Features a split E mechanism which supports players when playing high E and adds stability to the tone across all registers
- Model: JP011CH
- Key: C
- Keywork: Closed Hole, Y-Arm
- Toneholes: Extruded
- Offset G: Yes
- Split E: Yes
- Footjoint: C
- Material: Silver Plated Nickel Silver Alloy