The John Packer JP321 Bb Clarinet proves to be an ideal instrument for students seeking an upgrade from a beginner plastic clarinet to a wooden model. Offering an affordable price tag without compromising on quality, this clarinet features a rich tone that outperforms both comparable and more expensive wooden models.
Capable of guiding players through the higher grades, the JP321 ensures a high level of performance, making it a desirable and practical choice for students advancing in their clarinet studies.
- The JP321 has many features including being crafted from Grenadilla wood for a rich, full tone
- Fitted with sliver plated keywork
- Black tenon rings for a sleek and stylish finish
- Metal capped tenons for increased stability
- Reinforced barrel and bell to reduce the risk of cracking
- Modern ringless bell for improved resonance
- Adjustable thumb rest and a sling hook attachment for extra comfort
- Model: JP321
- Key: Bb
- Material: Grenadilla
- Keywork: Silver Plated
- Mechanism: Full Keywork
- Finish: Black
- Mouthpiece: JP Student mouthpiece
- Lyre Box: No
Included as part of the outfit is a JP student mouthpiece which is responsive and free-blowing.
The fabric covered hard case is compact with an outside pocket which can store small accessories. The built in backpack strap offers greater ease of portability and can be stored away when not in use. Also included is a pull-through, ligature + cap set, cork grease and a sample reed.
All JP instruments are covered by a 2 year warranty. For more details visit our Warranty Page.