The JP230 Rath trombone is designed to meet the needs of progressing players in terms of cost and performance, particularly if you are involved in wind bands, concert bands, jazz ensembles, or big bands.
Characterised by professional workmanship and a high level of performance, the JP230 Rath is often compared to professional models and competes well against more expensive instruments from top makers.
It benefits from the same manufacturing processes for the slide and bell as Michael Rath's handmade instruments, ensuring a high-quality result.
- The JP230 Rath Bb Trombone is the collaborative result of Michael Rath's famed craftsmanship and John Packer's respected range of brass and woodwind.
The JP Rath trombones have generated a lot of positive comments and are now in demand across the globe.
The JP230 Rath features:
- Unique and exclusively designed Michael Rath leadpipe
- Created from high grade 80:20 brass throughout
- 7.5" bell
- .500" medium bore
- Model: JP230 Rath, JP230S Rath
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: High Grade Brass 190.5mm (7.5”)
- Bore: Medium 12.70mm (.500”)
- Water Keys: 1
- Body: High Grade Brass
- Finish: Lacquer (JP230 Rath), Silver Plated (JP230S Rath)
- Lyre Box: No
- Mouthpiece: JP606
The JP230 Rath Bb Trombone is supplied with a JP606 mouthpiece and lightweight case. The case is well designed to be robust yet lightweight and to provide as much protection to your instrument as possible. It is equipped with backpack straps and a comfortable shoulder strap as standard and also includes a small external storage pocket enabling players a suitable place for storing small accessories and sheet music.
All JP instruments are covered by a 2 year warranty. For more details visit our Warranty Page.